Leaky faucets can cause a huge mess in your kitchen or bathroom. If you have a leaking faucet, don’t panic! We can fix it for you quickly and affordably.
- Repairing leaky faucets is one of the most common plumbing problems we address - they often go unnoticed until the water damage becomes too much to ignore.
- This service includes replacement parts such as washers, valves and more, if necessary. After our skilled technician has repaired your leaky faucet, it should be good as new – no leaks allowed!
The cost of repairing a leaky faucet
The cost of repairing a leaky faucet depends on the type of problem and severity.
- For example, a washer replacement costs around $50 to $100 while replacing valves may cost upwards of $300 or more depending on complexity.
- The best way to find out is by scheduling an appointment with us for a free estimate! Our qualified technicians will come to your home and evaluate the issue before giving you an accurate price quote.
How to know that it is the high time to call a Plumbing Heroes?
- When your water pressure has noticeably decreased,
- If there is frequent dripping from faucets and pipes or if it’s leaking at joints or connections.
- If the leak happens when only one person is using hot water throughout the house, that may indicate an underground pipe which needs to be repaired, but can also mean a problem with the pressure relief valve in your home’s plumbing system.
- For leaks coming from the toilet such as gurgling sounds or running toilets. It could be caused by clogs in drain lines leading to septic systems outside of buildings (sewer lateral). In this case please contact us.
- When the water is draining slower than usual,
- If there are any signs of mold or mildew.
- For cleanouts and connections in your home’s plumbing system.
- If you hear sounds like running water when no one has used a faucet or toilet for some time.
If you have a leaky faucet, we are the company to call. Our team of professional plumbers can fix any type of leaking faucets and provide you with a warranty on your repair work. For those who need assistance installing their new kitchen or bathroom sink, our experienced technicians can complete this for you too! For all types of plumbing repairs from garbage disposals to dishwasher repairs, give us a call at (855)-670-2473 today!
"The plumber and supervisor showed up on time!! 5mins early in fact. Courteous and hard-working. Removed and installed my tankless system. Consulted/recommended options for the install."
"After 4 different plumbing companies/people no-showed, I hired Plumbing Heroes to take care of my uninstall/reinstall of my EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater. Their price quote was equivalent to the other companies and they booked right away."
"Prices are inclusive: charge by the job so it includes labor and materials. I did supply some materials and unit for tankless install."