Residential Plumbing Services in Alameda, CA
If you are looking for a plumbing company that can help with residential plumbing services, then look no further. Our skilled technicians are available 24 hours a day to provide on-demand service and repair work. Some of the common problems we address include leak repair, faucet repair, garbage disposal repair and more!
1 - Faucet Repair
Leaky faucets can cause a huge mess in your kitchen or bathroom. If you have a leaking faucet, don’t panic! We can fix it for you quickly and affordably.
- Repairing leaky faucets is one of the most common plumbing problems we address - they often go unnoticed until the water damage becomes too much to ignore.
- This service includes replacement parts such as washers, valves and more, if necessary. After our skilled technician has repaired your leaky faucet, it should be good as new – no leaks allowed!
*24-Hour dispatch availability*
The cost of repairing a leaky faucet
The cost of repairing a leaky faucet depends on the type of problem and severity.
- For example, a washer replacement costs around $50 to $100 while replacing valves may cost upwards of $300 or more depending on complexity.
- The best way to find out is by scheduling an appointment with us for a free estimate! Our qualified technicians will come to your home and evaluate the issue before giving you an accurate price quote.
*24-Hour dispatch availability*
How to know that it is the high time to call a Plumbing Heroes?
- When your water pressure has noticeably decreased,
- If there is frequent dripping from faucets and pipes or if it’s leaking at joints or connections.
- If the leak happens when only one person is using hot water throughout the house, that may indicate an underground pipe which needs to be repaired, but can also mean a problem with the pressure relief valve in your home’s plumbing system.
- For leaks coming from the toilet such as gurgling sounds or running toilets. It could be caused by clogs in drain lines leading to septic systems outside of buildings (sewer lateral). In this case please contact us.
- When the water is draining slower than usual,
- If there are any signs of mold or mildew.
- For cleanouts and connections in your home’s plumbing system.
- If you hear sounds like running water when no one has used a faucet or toilet for some time.
If you have a leaky faucet, we are the company to call. Our team of professional plumbers can fix any type of leaking faucets and provide you with a warranty on your repair work. For those who need assistance installing their new kitchen or bathroom sink, our experienced technicians can complete this for you too! For all types of plumbing repairs from garbage disposals to dishwasher repairs, give us a call at (855)-670-2473 today!
2- Leak Repair
Leak Repair is another service that we offer. We are here for you 24/365 to resolve the needs of your leaky faucets, dripping pipes or any other water related problems in and around your home. Water leaks can cause a major problem with mold growth on drywall within hours; so don't wait! Give us a call at (888) 747-2744 today
What is a leak and what are the causes?
A leak is when water builds up and runs from a faucet, pipe or other fixture. There are many causes of leaking systems including worn washers, broken pipes, corroded joints and more. Repairing these leaks can help you to save money on your monthly utility bills as well!
The causes of Water Leaks can be:
* Worn out washers in faucets, shower heads or other fixtures -
* Broken pipes and joints from corrosion - can run into the thousands of dollars to replace an entire section of pipe
* Leaking component that is not visible without removing cabinets or floors
The major benefits of hiring a local Plumber is, he is more affordable, he is more accessible and has the right training to handle any situation.
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days of year so please don't hesitate to call us now if you need help!
Local Plumbers can provide emergency service within minutes while other plumbing companies may take up to an hour or more depending on their location!
blog content goes here blog post title: Residential Plumbing Services description: This is service page. It is about residential Plumbing services. We do Faucet repair, Leak repair, Dishwasher repair, Drain cleaning, Garbage disposal repair.
How to identify a leak?
Identifying a leak can be tricky, but it's important to know the signs of a leak. A good place to start looking for leaks is in and around your water meter as this area can often contain leaks from long-term wear on plumbing pipes or joints that have opened up over time. You may also notice drips coming from under your sinks or toilet which are indicative of leaking supply lines.
Confirm you do indeed have a leak by turning off all sources of water downstream: stop using household taps, showerheads, etc., then look at where the dripping has stopped - if there's still any dripping going on after shutting down everything upstream (such as toilet flushing), you should call an emergency plumber immediately!
Preventative measures for future leaks (weather stripping, caulking)
To ensure there are no future leaks, you can use caulking or weather stripping to seal up any gaps that are causing a water leak.
If your problem is coming from the wall behind the toilet (or anywhere else where it's hard for you to get at), ask us about our Leak Locator service which we find by detecting tiny changes in pressure caused by leaking pipes; this will pinpoint exactly where there's a leak and whether or not there are other areas of concern too.
Here are few tips to Prevent future leaks :
-Remember to turn off the water before leaving home for an extended period of time. (For example, if you're going on vacation)
-Try not to let dishes pile up in your dishwasher because this will cause a build up of scum which can lead to leaks and other problems down the road.
-Check pipes regularly for any damage or potential signs that they could burst: If there's anything unusual with your plumbing system, call us right away!
*24 Hour Dispatch Availability*
We have provided residential plumbing service to homeowners throughout Bay Area, CA. Our team of professional plumbers will arrive in just 30 minutes from when you place your order and fix whatever is broken quickly and efficiently without cutting corners - guaranteed ! All work comes with a written warranty.
3 - Dishwasher Repair
Dishwashers are used on a daily basis to clean dishes, pots and pans. The dishwasher is an appliance that has multiple features such as a heavy duty wash cycle or the ability to sanitize items. With years of use your dishwasher can start having problems like not getting hot enough to kill bacteria or leaking water on the floor when it's in use.
Why is my dishwasher not working?
The reason why dishwasher is not working might be due to the following issues:
- The dishwasher is not getting hot enough.
- There are leaks or drips coming from your dishwasher.
- Your dishes are soiled with baked on food that will need an intense wash cycle and a longer time to clean them properly.
What are the signs of a faulty dishwasher?
Here is a list of signs of a faulty dishwasher -
- The dishwasher may not drain.
- It is leaking from the bottom of the appliance, or water on your floor while it's in use; this might be caused by a faulty seal around the door.
- There are garbage disposal problems such as leakages and clogged pipes.
- You hear strange noises coming from under your sink where you have installed your dishwasher. This could mean that there are leaks occurring here due to a cracked pipe or valve which needs repair.
In order for these issues to be addressed properly, different parts will need replacement like valves and seals which can cause high cost if they're not covered with warranty plans or extended warranties when purchasing appliances.
Common causes for a broken dishwasher
Common causes of a broken dishwasher are:
- A leaky hose system, caused by a crack in the line that could have been there for some time. The dishwasher is not working as well because it has to overfill and spill water onto your floor.
- Defective door gasket which causes leaks from around the door seal when opened or closed. It also can make strange noises like hissing or clicking sounds while running, and this will need repair too if you want to enjoy its use without any more problems.
- Malfunctioning motor board; due to overload of power outlets or electrical wiring issues inside the house. This happens usually when people plug their dryer into an outlet near where they're using appliances such as microwaves on the same circuit.
- Clogged or broken parts in drain lines - clogs that are caused by debris from food and other particles, buildup of minerals over time, hard water deposits on the surface of dishwasher's door latch; resulting in a faulty seal between the door and body making it easier for leaks to occur.
- Malfunctioning fill valve – this is usually due to corrosion inside which will result in an overflowing tub during use. This might be because someone left hot water running into your machine too long and now it has worn out prematurely; or it could have been gradually happening with repeated use leaving you with a less than desirable experience every time you try using your dishwasher.
- Dishwashers installed without enough height may cause problems in smooth operation of the appliance.
- Low water pressure can lead to a malfunctioning dishwasher if it is unable to fill properly with hot water.
Preventative maintenance tips for your appliance
Here are a few things you can do to avoid the more common problems with your dishwasher.
- Run vinegar and water through a cycle or two in order to remove residue that builds up over time on the inside of the machine. This will help prevent corrosion from building quickly, which is one of the leading causes for malfunctions.
- Be sure not to overload your dishwasher - this means loading so many dishes into it at once that they are piled onto each other instead of just sitting nicely side by side without touching; there should be enough space so air circulates around them properly and hot water has room to circulate as well (usually about half full), which is very important for clean dishes.
- Be sure to periodically check the air gap - this is a small, rubber gasket that prevents water from spilling onto your floor if it does happen to leak out of the dishwasher. It often gets clogged with dust and dirt over time and needs a good cleaning; use vinegar as an all-natural cleaner for this project.
* When there are dishes sitting in stagnant water at high temperatures (as would be found when not enough space has been left inside or outside), they can rust fairly quickly. This will lead to discoloration after just one day! So do try your best here too: leave plenty of room so you don't have things touching each other on either side, keep them moving around by rearranging every once in a week or so, and try to occasionally give them a quick scrub with baking soda.
* If you have an aging dishwasher that's not really cleaning the dishes anymore or is spitting water back out at you when it drains, there are two things worth checking: whether your filters need changing, and if the pump seal has gone bad (a common cause of these problems). Filters should be changed once every six months while pumps usually last five years before needing replacing.
How Plumbing Heros Can help you with Faulty Dishwasher?
The dishwasher repair process starts with an appointment to diagnose the problem and estimate the cost for repairs. Once we know what needs to be fixed, you will get a written quote that details all parts and labor costs as well as any subcontracting work needed. We can also help with finding affordable financing options if your good credit is in order too! So give us a call today or schedule online for service by our qualified technician team near you.
We provide professional plumbing services in Almeda, CA area for residential customers such as:
Faucet repair Leak repair Dishwasher Repair Drain cleaning Garbage disposal repair and much more... Call us today! (855)-670-2473 .
The service we offer include but not limited to Faucet repairs, leak repairs, garbage disposer maintenance/repair; also known as drain clearing and rooter work which may be needed due to clogging from food debris buildup over time, hard water deposits on surface of door latch
4- Drain Cleaning Service
Why you need a drain cleaning service?
The drain cleaning service that we offer is necessary for residential customers with plumbing problems such as clogs and slow drains. These are common issues in homes today after a few years of use because so much food debris, hair, soap scum, grease build up, etc can accumulate inside the drain pipe leading to a blockage which eventually causes sewage or septic odors to come from your home’s pipes.
How to avoid clogs and backups in your drains?
To avoid clogs and backups in the drains here are few tips
. Avoid dumping food particles, grease or oils down the drain
. Use a non-foaming soap to wash dishes and hands
. Rinse off foods like rice before cooking them in large quantities
. Cleaning out dryer lint traps after every load of clothes is washed can also help eliminate future clogs from occurring inside your drains
. Keep garbage disposal blades sharp by grinding ice cubes occasionally instead of letting them accumulate over time on the blade surface which will dull it if left alone for too long)
.Keep a clean kitchen sink (wash up pans during preparation as soon as possible, use hot soapy water not only when washing pots but while cleaning vegetables, rinse with cold water then put dirty
What do we do for our clients?
To avoid Drain clogging problem we offer our drain cleaning service for residential customers with plumbing issues such as clogs and slow drains that need help clearing out their system by using special equipment designed for this purpose like rooter work which involves locating the clog out of a drain pipe and using an auger to remove it
.Regular Inspection is also done on properties where risk of water leakage may be present such as in old buildings, low lying areas or construction sites. Our services include leak detection which can help find any leaks in electrical wiring systems, sewage lines, bathrooms, kitchens etc. once they are detected we offer our repair service for them from plumbing issues like Leak Repair/Faucet Repair/Dishwasher Repair to gas leakages that need immediate attention
We provide 24 hour emergency Plumbing Services so if you have burst pipes at night don't panic just give us a call and we will reach your place within 60 minutes because every minute counts.
The benefits of hiring us as your go-to plumbers
There are several benefits that you will receive when hiring our company for your plumbing needs.
The first is that we are licensed and bonded, this means that the workmanship on all of our jobs is guaranteed to be done correctly and with care. We also offer a nationwide guarantee which protects you from any additional charges in case something goes wrong after repairs have been completed. Our service guarantees prompt arrival within 60 minutes during emergencies, 24 hour emergency Plumbing Services as well as same day services available seven days a week so if your pipes burst at night or anytime it's not an issue because we'll provide help quickly!
Additionally, many other benefits include: upfront pricing; no hidden fees; free consultations; low price estimates over the phone just call us today! @ (855)-670-2473and more importantly we are local to you!
We offer a wide variety of services and have been around for long time, so don't hesitate to call us today if you need any service done! We provide 24/hour emergency Plumbing Services as well as same day services available seven days a week in order to give the customer prompt arrival within 60 minutes during emergencies. For all other problems that happen throughout the year such as leaking pipes or clogged drains, please contact us right away because it's always better to be safe than sorry. You never know when your plumbing system could cause major water damage to your home and ruin important documents inside.
5- Garbage Disposal Repair
What is a garbage disposal and how does it work?
A garbage disposal unit is a plumbing appliance that is installed underneath your sink. The garbage disposal unit is powered by water running down the drain and spinning with a turbine. The blades inside of the disposer's grinding chamber are what do all of the work. They chop up any food waste that enters, using an impeller to propel them out through a stainless steel grate in front of the blade area. When there is no more food or scraps to grind, some types will have a splash shield which directs excess particles into dishwasher service tubes where they can be washed away before being sent down your pipes for discharge from your home’s plumbing system at large.
A garbage disposal unit can be installed by an experienced plumber or you may purchase a new one for your home.
The installation process should include connecting any dishwasher pipes as well, since installing either appliance without considering its role in disposing food scraps could lead to plumbing problems down the line such as clogs or flooding caused by improper water drainage systems. For example, if discharge hoses are connected improperly onto a drain pipe that doesn't slope downward then the scraps will stick and cause dysfunction.
Common repairs that may need done on a new or repaired garbage disposal
Here are few common repairs that may need done on a new or old garbage disposal.
-Replacing the dispenser grinding plates, if they are broken.
-Cleaning and replacing cables that connect to a dishwasher or other garbage disposal appliance.
-Removing an old disposer unit from its mounting bracket and installing a new one in its place.
-Using sealant for leaks around pipes coming into the disposer area of kitchen sinks caused by improper installation when plumbing was completed. (Sealant is also used on threaded pipe joints which may not have been sealed with plumbers' putty.)
You may need a plumber if:
-Your garbage disposal is not working at all or there are strange sounds coming from your disposer while running water.
-There's a bad smell coming out of your sink drain that won't go away with cleaning or plunging (plunging involves inserting an object like pipe down the drain in order to break up clogs).
-Water isn’t draining well within the dishwasher. If none of these situations apply for you but something else does, then you must call us.
If you're looking for an experienced plumber that can handle all kinds of residential issues at prices below the industry standard, then look no further than our company. Our technicians are skilled in a wide range of plumbing services. We provide residential service to fix leaks, repair faucets, and more! If you need help with any type of plumbing issue give us a call or book your appointment online today!
"The plumber and supervisor showed up on time!! 5mins early in fact. Courteous and hard-working. Removed and installed my tankless system. Consulted/recommended options for the install."
"After 4 different plumbing companies/people no-showed, I hired Plumbing Heroes to take care of my uninstall/reinstall of my EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater. Their price quote was equivalent to the other companies and they booked right away."
"Prices are inclusive: charge by the job so it includes labor and materials. I did supply some materials and unit for tankless install."